Article at a Glance:
- Light directly impacts circadian rhythms and sleep patterns.
- Humans are especially sensitive to blue light; when we are exposed to wavelengths in the blue light spectrum, photosensitive cells in our eyes send signals to the brain to either start or stop producing specific hormones that help keep the body functioning properly.
- Too much blue light, especially at night, can negatively impact the quality and duration of your sleep. That’s why it’s better to use redder (warmer) lights that support your natural body block.
- The TrueLight Luna Red Nightlight + Flashlight is a unique 2-in-1 tool that functions as both a nightlight and flashlight for your convenience. It also only emits red like to support your sleep patterns and well-being.
- This product has both dusk-to-dawn and motion sensors for better functionality and efficiency.
Tired of flipping light switches and tripping over the dog at night? We get it. Climbing out of bed to turn on the lights is inconvenient, somewhat jarring, and can make it difficult to return to sleep. Fortunately, there’s a new solution for illuminating your surroundings without disrupting your circadian rhythm. Introducing the TrueLight Luna Red® Nightlight + Flashlight — a motion-sensing device that minimizes brightness and uses specific wavelengths of light to help keep your sleep/wake cycle on track.
How the TrueLight Luna Red® Nightlight + Flashlight Supports Your Sleep
If you need to illuminate your home at night, the key is to use warmer, redder wavelengths. These are the most effective option because they have a low color temperature — far lower than regular sunlight. This means that you can immerse yourself in red light at night without feeling disoriented or altering your internal clock in the way that exposure to blue light would.
The TrueLight Luna Red® Nightlight + Flashlight emits red light by design to help preserve your body’s melatonin production and promote better sleep. The device features motion and dusk-to-dawn sensors that automatically shut off with the presence of light. For your convenience, this nightlight can also be used as a flashlight – allowing you to walk around your house late at night without bumping into things or disrupting your sleep.
The TrueLight Luna Red® Nightlight + Flashlight is ideal for:
- Outdoors and camping