- 4-way adjustable tripod floor lamp emitting wavelengths from 487NM to 660NM with the ability to dim or brighten to customize your daytime to pre-sleep environmental experiences.
- 60” high x 12” widest at the base.
- Black enameled finished hexagonal shaped tube with a white diffusing dome covering LED array. The light fixture is designed to have LEDs face into the corner or wall of a room to allow a soft ambient reflected glow off of the walls.
- Control up to four TrueLight Luna Red™ products on one remote; remote control (uses 2 AAA batteries) to adjust lighting options.
- Strong and lightweight construction with a shatter-proof dome
- 5 watts [energy saving]. Estimated yearly energy cost $2.28 (based on 3 hrs/day; 0.11 kWh).
- AC 90V–285V / 50Hz – 60Hz.
- Lumens: Sunrise: 152.6lm / Sunset: 161.4lm.
- Life Span: 30,000 hours / 27.4 years (based on 3 hrs/day).
- Sunrise setting: Mood enhancing while reducing eye strain and fatigue.
- Sunset setting: Relax and fall asleep faster; Stop Junk Light® to regulate the body’s natural circadian rhythm.
The TrueLight Luna Red™ Luminaire is Human Compatible™ lighting which covers the 24 hour light cycle with one tool.
Overexposure to the short blue wavelengths of light from typical LED light bulbs can negatively impact sleep patterns. Our non-toxic blue light-emitting sunrise mode emits blue light that is beyond the toxic range (380-455NM) as well as the melanopsin stimulating 459-485NM range, enabling the user to experience the uplifting effects of non-toxic blue light as well as reducing eye strain and fatigue. We suggest ONLY use this sunrise mode during the day and switch to the sunset mode around 5 PM.
The sunset mode will significantly reduce the interference of blue light on your body’s melatonin production. Simulating natural, relaxing light from sources like candles and fireplaces, the sunset mode allows you to enjoy your evening hours knowing your sleep/circadian rhythms are being kept in balance. We suggest ONLY using this mode during the evening hours from 5 PM until bedtime.
It is not just light that we can see that comes from the sun. White light can be split up into a spectrum of many different wavelengths and colors. Visible light is just part of a continuous spectrum of electromagnetic radiation.
Blue light emitted by standard lighting, at the wrong time of day, has been demonstrated to interfere with wildlife and sleep patterns, particularly in young children who utilize a night light throughout their sleeping hours.
Inspired by nature the wavelengths we have concentrated on with our TrueLight Luna Red™ Luminaire are:
TrueDark® warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase by the original owner. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not assignable or transferable to another party. Warranty is void if device is disassembled at any point.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. TrueDark makes no claims, representations, or warranties regarding the ability of this product to cure any physical, skin, or mental condition. A qualified health professional should be consulted regarding any condition requiring medical attention. As a therapeutic device, LEDs have achieved an FDA low-risk general wellness status.
The TrueLight Luna Red Luminaire is a true day-to-nighttime lighting fixture that emits specific wavelengths of light to simulate natural light/dark cycles during a 24-hour period. The daytime settings cue vital circadian responses for better energy and focus, and the nighttime settings emit wavelengths akin to fire or candlelight to promote relaxation, natural melatonin production, and sleep onset. The TrueLight Luna Red Luminaire is also dimmable for customizing your environment.
- Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin
- Red light at night
- Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology
- Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light
- Phase-shifting human circadian rhythms
- Resetting of the human circadian pacemaker by intermittent bright light
- Blue light has a dark side
Make sure the lighting fixture is plugged in, and if on a wall switch turn in the ON position. Make sure there are fresh batteries in the remote-control device. (uses 2 AAA batteries)
Yes, and it does not require a dimmer switch to work! The dimming ability is built in to our 4–way remote control.