- 4-way adjustable tripod floor lamp emitting wavelengths from 487NM to 660NM with the ability to dim or brighten to customize your daytime to pre-sleep environmental experiences.
- 60” high x 12” widest at the base.
- Black enameled finished hexagonal shaped tube with a white diffusing dome covering LED array. The light fixture is designed to have LEDs face into the corner or wall of a room to allow a soft ambient reflected glow off of the walls.
- Control up to four TrueLight Luna Red™ products on one remote; remote control (uses 2 AAA batteries) to adjust lighting options.
- Strong and lightweight construction with a shatter-proof dome
- 5 watts [energy saving]. Estimated yearly energy cost $2.28 (based on 3 hrs/day; 0.11 kWh).
- AC 90V–285V / 50Hz – 60Hz.
- Lumens: Sunrise: 152.6lm / Sunset: 161.4lm.
- Life Span: 30,000 hours / 27.4 years (based on 3 hrs/day).
- Sunrise setting: Mood enhancing while reducing eye strain and fatigue.
- Sunset setting: Relax and fall asleep faster; Stop Junk Light® to regulate the body’s natural circadian rhythm.
The TrueLight Luna Red Luminaire is a true day-to-nighttime lighting fixture that emits specific wavelengths of light to simulate natural light/dark cycles during a 24-hour period. The daytime settings cue vital circadian responses for better energy and focus, and the nighttime settings emit wavelengths akin to fire or candlelight to promote relaxation, natural melatonin production, and sleep onset. The TrueLight Luna Red Luminaire is also dimmable for customizing your environment.
- Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin
- Red light at night
- Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology
- Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light
- Phase-shifting human circadian rhythms
- Resetting of the human circadian pacemaker by intermittent bright light
- Blue light has a dark side
Make sure the lighting fixture is plugged in, and if on a wall switch turn in the ON position. Make sure there are fresh batteries in the remote-control device. (uses 2 AAA batteries)
Yes, and it does not require a dimmer switch to work! The dimming ability is built in to our 4–way remote control.