TrueLight Luna Red™ IR+FIR Blanket
Our Regenerative IR+FIR blanket is also the perfect companion piece to any of our TrueLight light therapy devices.
- Soft, brushed double-sided plush 100% polyester fleece 90” x 60” blanket (Twin Size)
- Lightweight. Packs and stores easily.
- Portable and versatile; perfect as a traditional blanket or body wrap.
- Machine washable and dryable (low heat).
- Durable travel/storage bag
- NON-electric! Our blanket harnesses your own body’s IR and FIR emissions and focuses them back to help regenerate and relax. Safe for everyone.
- Improve sleep and relax the body.
- Boost the immune system and reduce pain.
- Increase circulation and lymphatic flow.
This ﬂeece blanket is designed to absorb, store, and reﬂect back the body’s own IR+FIR wavelengths. It is particularly unique because it uses charcoalized bamboo particles that are permanently suspended in the yarn. These allow the IR wavelengths to be reﬂected back to the user. Additionally, FIR wavelengths are reﬂected with the use of proprietary volcanic minerals printed on the backside. When combined, these innovative technologies enable the gentle transmission of energies that are absorbed through the skin and into the tissue and organs of the body.
Ideal for airplane travel, after exercise, or while spending the evening relaxing at home, especially because of the ability to help the user fall asleep 15-20 minutes faster. An additional beneﬁt of charcoalized bamboo is its absorption of odors, which will keep your blanket fresher, longer!
It is not just light that we can see that comes from the sun. White light can be split up into a spectrum of many different wavelengths and colors. Visible light is just part of a continuous spectrum of electromagnetic radiation.
Our focus for Regenerative IR+FIR textiles is on the invisible infrared and far-infrared light spectrum, which have the identified benefits that are utilized through Light Therapy.
There is scientific evidence that infrared and far-infrared light spectrums have a biological impact on our bodies. The red spectrum of light penetrates the skin deeper than other light spectrums, to reach the hypodermis. It is this deeper penetration that allows the benefits to be so far reaching. As the deeper cells are impacted, photons can enter the blood stream and be distributed throughout your body. Our blanket is designed to absorb the body’s own infrared and far-infrared rays and instead of dissipating, they are reflected back to the body to heal and regenerate.